Tuesday, September 30, 2008

39 Week Update...

Well, I wish I had wonderful progress to report but I have a feeling this little guys does not like to plan in advance. We had a good doctors report with heart beat just fine. Still only dilated 1cm, now 75% effaced and baby's head is a -1 station (it's some progress, I know). As any anxious mother can report you couldn't have told me enough today for it to be what I wanted to hear - only my little man crying would have been the perfect news. We go back on Thursday morning for a non-stress test just to be sure he is reacting well and moving around enough. I am praying we are holding him in our arms instead...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahh...I've been wondering! Keep posting...and when you have him home, we'd love to bring you a meal, seeing as how we are neighbors and all!

Nancy Kohn

Angie47 said...

I miss you so much and can't wait for him to get here.

Giving Love Encounters said...

any day now. he's coming any day now.
;)