Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday's Dun Rite...



Chris and I left Shayden with Grandma and Grandpa T last night for a hot night out on the town...well thankfully dressed like this it was only my brothers basement where we celebrated Becky, Jed and Monica's Birthdays in true White Trash style. It was a great night with some amazing costumes and a lot of fun. Needless to say I have only posted the picture of Chris and I as all others would need to approved by those in the shot - and this just couldn't wait.
Happy Birthday Guys - thanks for a great night out!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

Git R Dun

The4Scotts said...

Hysterical...LOVE IT! ;)

Erin said...

Looking back now I do believe you were a little too cute for that party girl! What a great time!
I do wish this picture included you serving your cookie sheet of "cut your own jello".

Chris and Amanda said...

I found it! This is a priceless shot! Miss you tons!