Thursday, May 21, 2009

Watchout!

Shayden continues to surprise us with the things he is attempting to do each week. This past week we opened his Chicco walker that was given to him thinking he would love to play with the toys on the front and when it came time for walking he would venture around the back.
I should mention here that this toy is not recommended until age 9 months (Shayden has just hit the 7 month mark).
Yesterday I was sitting with the camera reviewing some shots and getting ready to load them when I looked up and caught him walking behind his walker, no assistance getting up on it and no help getting started.
this is what I caught...

3 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

He is aleady an over achiever....I wonder where he gets it :)

Jen said...

Oh. My. Word. Shayden, that is impressive. I think you are going to be walking by 9 months. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe all that he's doing!