Thursday, July 16, 2009

Diaper Dudes

I just thought this was so cute I had to post it. Shayden went to hang with his cousins Max and Eli this week at Max's house - who has a rocking water table in the back yard - so we stripped the boys down and let them go at it. They had a blast and wore themselves out!



In fact Shayden was so tired, I packed him up to ride home like this (okay a little redneck I know) but he fell asleep in the car and was out for the ride home.


Thanks for the play date boys!

5 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Love the towel!!!!

Becky said...

So cute!!

Rachel said...

I wish could have seen them out there. Thanks for helping to entertain Eli!

AMB said...

So cute! Noah loves his water table too! Jared actually wraps Noah up like that in a towel everytime we leave the beach. We join you in the red neck department!

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

So cute! Shayden can look adorable in anything he wears!