Sunday, August 02, 2009

Giggle Giggle

About a month ago Shayden started figuring his tongue out more and more and ended up getting his "g" noise down. As he was playing around one day on the changing table it sounded like he was saying "Giggle Giggle"so I started repeating him. He thought this was hilarious and for about a day or two was doing it non-stop. Of course I thought he would continue and I would have time to capture it on camera...not so, he stopped it immediately and only today brought it back out, well this time I was armed and ready and it was priceless.
I cherish these moments.

5 comments:

AMB said...

Such a cutie! He is WAY ahead! ;)

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

So cute! And is that a big boy car seat I see??? :)

Ruthie said...

Oh my gosh.......how cute!!!
I loved his look at the end.... so proud of himself AND if was fun!

Great seeing you yesterday. Shayden is such a doll, I LOVE his smile, especially with his eyes!

Love,
AR

Jen said...

You are right...

PRICELESS!!!

Isn't it awesome being a mommy?

Rachel said...

That's adorable. Thanks for sharing.