Sunday, January 31, 2010

Desert Fun

Each year Chris' parents head to La Quinta, CA for the winter and we absolutely love the chance to get to break up our winter by visiting them. Last year Shayden was only 5 months and couldn't really get into the trip but this year he is all over the putting green, tennis courts, pools, fountains and basically anything he can get his hands on. Thanks to Grandpa and GranDanna a golf club was waiting for him and he has put it to good use each and every day.


This is my favorite picture taken so far...it was our first full day here and he had just woken from his nap for a nice snack out in the courtyard. With the warm sun we stripped his shirt off and he was in heaven. I can't blame him, I was a little jealous myself.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

I LOVE the pictures-he's such a big boy and has changed so much already since you were here!

Becky said...

That is so sweet!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time!

Jen said...

Looks like you are having a blast! I love that picture too! So sweet!