Monday, February 08, 2010

Weekend Highlights

We have had a wonderful stay here in Palm Springs but this weekend was really special as our "Arizona family", John and Marilee, drove in to stay the weekend with us. It was a great time together and we enjoyed getting to catch up.


Also in the highlight reel we will include Shayden on the potty as he has started to tell us when he is going to go "poo poo" and then has proceeded to use the restroom properly about 7 times. Am I about to claim he is on track to be potty trained - no way - I am not going to blow the mojo but at least he is getting the right idea and enjoying the ride. As if I have to say it but....He's just so bright!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

Shayden is going to LOVE you for this picture one day!

Rachel said...

Wow Shayden, I am impressed! I might need you to come home early and instruct your cousin on this matter.

KTEAM said...

All I have to say is "Go Shayden" That is crazy. He is VERY bright.

Giving Love Encounters said...

Shayden - you go little buddy!!! :)
xoxoxo