Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mommy's Big Helper

Shayden has become increasingly fond of our vacuum. If he hears me open the closet door that its contained in he will run over and inspect what I am doing in hopes that it is coming out and we are going to get to work/play. Needless to say with a toddler running around this happens quite frequently!
Lately its not enough that he chase me or get in my way the entire time but he wants his turn at using the hose and sucking up anything and everything he can get his hands on...thankfully nothing other than crumbs and dust thus far. Saturday morning I was hitting the kitchen floor and let him have his turn while grabbing the camera - below are a few still shots and one video of him at work. The best part, in my mind, is when he realizes the camera is on and he tries to get around it to see the screen in the back...he's just so bright.

1 comment:

Rachel Costello said...

Shayden's wife is thanking you in advance for teaching him these domestic talents.