Sunday, June 13, 2010

few pics


I jumped on Chris' computer tonight and realized he had some cute pics of Shayden that I thought I would share. I feel like he is growing up so fast now and definitely all little boy and no more baby. Whew, that is hard to swallow sometimes and makes me tear up just typing it out. I am excited to see how he reacts/adjusts to his baby brother and what the next few months will bring.
We love you Shayden and are so thankful God has allowed us the opportunity to raise you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, is he a cutie pie, or what?! I love when they sit in "adult" chairs... makes them still seem so small. :) Love the mohawk!!

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

The mohawk could be a mug shot-- so cute!

Jen said...

Love these pics!

And love the new look of the blog.

Aunt Jen