Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quinton update

I was reminded earlier today, by another blog, that I have been remiss in updating our blog  on Quinton....who is turning 7 months this week!  So here are some fun facts and updates on his movements these days.

1. Teething is in FULL swing...which means I rub some whiskey on his teeth/gums and then take a shot for my own sanity  :)
2.  Crawling is in motion just not in the right direction.  He can go backwards and sideways but has yet to do a full knee, knee, arm, arm in the forward motion.
3.  Babbling, well lets just say he LOVES his own voice.  His favorite babble, to Chris' delight, is "dadadadada".  But he has no idea what he is saying so I still have hope that the true "first word" could in fact be "mama".  I have Shayden working on this each day along with myself, so Chris is outnumbered.
4.  We are totally out of 6 month clothing.
5.  Quinton is a full inch taller than Shayden at this point and a pound lighter.
6.  We are in full food mode...veggies down, starting on fruits and his favorite is pretty much anything mixed with oatmeal.
7.  He is still all smiles!  I love his easy going attitude and constant joy.  He will just beam at anything and lights up the most when he sees Shayden.




No comments: