Friday, May 06, 2011

4th Annual Cinco de Mayo

Yes folks, its that time of year again...the Annual Cinco de Mayo party hosted by you know who...these guys!  I wish I could tell you that we celebrate the history of this day but in reality we just use it as a great reason to hit the patio and hang out with our family and friends.  Plus the kids love smashing into a pinata filled with candy...oh yeah and did I mention I make a killer margarita (thank you Mama Kay).  So as we enjoyed glorious weather last night, and after days of rain it was appreciated even more, I was thankful for this 5th of May and the wonderful tradition we started 4 years ago.  
Enjoy a view of the party from my lens.

Your hosts, Pepita and Pepe

Casual outdoor dining...may fav

The mad rush for a sugar high


No comments: