Sunday, June 05, 2011

Summer is here!

And it has brought us busy days.  I was reminded, very nicely, by my brother last night that I have been remiss in updating my blog.  Which made me think 'slacker' on one hand and then, 'hey, my brother actually reads my blog' on the other.  So here come some updates...enjoy.

Our first few days of sunshine meant constant begging from Shayden and back door clinging from Quinton to be outside.  Makes me so thankful for our backyard and the space to play.


The back steps where we watch the gentlemen mow our lawn, from start to finish without a word uttered.  This is by far Shayden's highlight of each week and he talks about his lawn mower guys year round, he knows them by name and anticipates their high fives and short conversations.  Quinton is starting to join in and certainly enjoys the noise and activity.



I love that this picnic table is now gracing our backyard...its history, almost everyone in my family has had it in their backyard for their children at some point.

No comments: