Friday, November 25, 2011

Deep Breathing in Progress

and relax....

Whew, it has been a crazy last few weeks and I have been remiss in my blogging duties.  I know you all forgive me, those faithful few who still check this blog.  :)

We have been TRAVELING, and by we I mean the whole family but not in the same directions. Chris has started a new position which is AWESOME and took him to New York for 2 weeks so the boys and I packed up and shacked up with his parents in California.  It was a wonderful two weeks and helped the time fly while we were apart.

Highlights from my trip...
Being in Palm Springs where the weather was fabulous
Feeding a giraffe (Shayden was so into it and got in line 3 times)
Getting to experience Disneyland for the 1st time
Spending the weekend with John and Marilee (my Arizona parents)
Working out with my mother-in-law
Long walks, messy meals and days filled with entertaining two little boys
We had a blast!





And now the Disneyland Pics...I should preface these by saying Chris thinks I had the most fun there, and he might be partly correct, but Shayden and Quinton were captivated as well.  All in all it was a wonderful surprise from Grandpa and GranDanna and I will always remember the boys faces that day.  Especially when Shayden "saw" Buzz Lightyear - priceless!





Thank you Grandpa and GranDanna for taking us on a wonderful adventure while Chris was away.  We love you!

No comments: