Friday, March 30, 2012

The Boys

As I glanced at my last blog post, I realized how much I needed to post an update on my little men.  Man oh Man are they changing.  Quinton is coming out of his shell and attempting to share all sorts of opinions and feelings with us - some adorable, some end him up in time out over and over again. 
Shayden, well he is a big boy and he will be sure to tell you that.  He is feeling very grown up, super tall, super strong and ready to tackle whatever you give him.  
A few pics to highlight our past 2 months.


Our first rocket - Nemo Rocket - was a huge success.  Good job Dad!

 

We are getting ready for summer, goggles, snorkel and fins have been used in every shower and bath since last month and I have to say Shayden's skills are improving.  Quinton, well he looks adorable but I'm not sure he uses them properly.


We had our first round of stitches 2 weeks ago.  Shayden fell out of bed in the middle of the night and hit his night stand.  After a few hours and 5 stitches we were back in bed and ready to go the next day.  The most amusing aspect of the whole thing was he was super pumped he did not have to have any band aids.

On to Spring...

No comments: