Monday, June 11, 2012

Fragaria

This morning as I was enjoying my bowl of cherrios, piled high with strawberries, I decided I really wanted some fresh strawberries - picked from the field and plopped in my bowl kinda fresh.  So, we strapped on the galoshes, pulled on our rain coats and picked up Grandma for an adventure to the strawberry patch.  
Most would say the weather was not picking appropriate with two toddlers but the rain kept hardly anyone from joining us in the patch and also kept my two little ones busy picking till their bellies were full and running around the field until they were exhausted.
For a last minute adventure it was perfect!


Quinton with a mouth full and working on another



Shayden attempting to convince me he likes the white ones



Rainy day keeping the crowds at bay


The wet but happy crew


Success!



No comments: