Monday, July 15, 2013

Quinton is 3

Our little man has turned 3.  I am in a bit of denial on this one, just looking at that cute little face I can almost convince myself it didn't happen and that he is still 2.  But then he so efficiently reminds me, "Mom, I'm 3 now, I'm a big boy".  Oh yes, that's right buddy, and you are the sweetest little 3 year old ever!

We celebrated twice for this occasion as we were on family vacation with my family just before the big day and then with Chris' on his actual birthday.  

Quinton, we love you so much and are so proud of the boy you are becoming.  While you are stubborn and hard headed you also have the sweetest most sensitive little heart.  You are the cuddler of the family and I love that you always choose me each night to snuggle with (no offense Daddy).  You have changed so much over the last year!  Your vocabulary is awesome and you are amazing me all the time with what you pick up.  I can't wait to see what this year holds.
All our love,
Mommy and Daddy




No comments: