Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Barista Chris:

I have received so many comments on both my blog and facebook regarding my frequent consumption of lattes that I thought I should grace you with a picture of the master himself at work. You see for Christmas Chris decided he was going to achieve the art of the latte and whenever he sets his mind to something like this he doesn't give up until perfection is obtained. Thankfully I love lattes so I was thrilled when the gift of a milk steamer was received by Chris from my parents and a stove top espresso maker from Chris' parents. In just a few short trial runs he was making excellent lattes and now feels that even the frothing of the milk is to his standards (see pic below). Now while you may find this amusing I will appeal to your recession based financial minds and let you know that we saved roughly $90 by making our own lattes vs purchasing at your local retail location. Well done Chris!




5 comments:

Becky said...

What a cool gift!!

Just wondering if the Testa Cafe has free WiFi and live music. I may need to come study there!

Chris and Rebecca said...

Funny you should mention that - the WiFi is a done deal...the live music well Chris would tell you he has mad skills...

The4Scotts said...

you guys crack me up! :)

The4Scotts said...

you guys crack me up! :)

Jen said...

Yes please! Just waiting for the invite to try these delicious lattes. :)