Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sweet Sunshine:
We are currently in Palm Springs visiting Shayden's GrandDanna and Paw Paw. I have to share with you the first picture I took upon arrival (well make that the first 2)...one so you can appreciate the scenery we are enjoying and the other to show you how pooped out little man was upon arrival. I should say he is doing amazing even with a 3 hour time change to adjust to.

We are having a blast and are so thankful to be out west...next stop Scottsdale.





3 comments:

The4Scotts said...

enjoy it...and soak up a little scottsdale for me!

Becky said...

Oh he is so sweet!! He's just too tired to enjoy the amazing scenery!

I am glad to hear he's doing so well. I was thinking about you guys making the trip on Monday! Enjoy your trip!

Jen said...

Sweet little boy! Glad you guys are having a blast! Love and miss you!