Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Ode to Becky:

Since Shayden arrived last fall he has been crazy in love with one of our friends Becky. While he is shy in public and, up until this point, silent on proclaiming his love he has been working for months on ways to show her. I have caught him several times doing things that he thinks she would like and even joined in on a few myself to make him happy. I finally had a heart-to-heart with him and explained that yes while she is waiting for her TBD that she may not be THAT patient. He still said he was ready to let her see what he has been working on and asked for my help so therefore, we give you ...


"To Becky My Love"

Becky and Shayden share a love of music. Shayden loves when Becky updates her blog with new praise and worship music and requests that I download the new tunes immediately. A few months ago Becky linked a song right into her post that has become a hit with Shayden and we have to dance to it each time it comes on - "Live your Life"

For her birthday Becky received a "Slanket" and Shayden insisted we purchase one for him as well...see him chillin below with the remote. Becky he wants you to know that he is ready for movie night whenever you want to hang out.
(he chose the sleeveless option because he thinks he has nice shoulder muscles - hope you dig arms)



Shayden wants you to know that he would be a perfect gentleman on a date and asked me to type this - "Becky, I know I am young and cannot even enjoy this bottle of wine with you but I want you to know that I think I am your "TBD"...".



xoxo -Your Adoring Shayden



(Discloser: the Testa family does not support or endorse under age drinking of any kind)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are right! Shayden and Bex do make a cute couple!

Uh, can we say cradle robber, literally???

Becky said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

I have never had a post dedication quite like this. I think Shayden and I might be soul mates!!!

Thank you for making my day, my week!!

xoxo

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

Shayden is such a romantic! Becky is one lucky lady!