Monday, October 12, 2009

1st Birthday

Shayden's 1st Birthday:

This past week we celebrated Shayden's 1st Birthday...absolutely unbelievable that we have hit this milestone. I knew it was coming but I just couldn't grasp that he was going to be a whole year old, it rocked my world. We had a gorgeous fall day to celebrate and all Shayden's biggest fans (the fam) came out to celebrate with us.

Shayden shared his big day with his Great Grandma Lilian who turned 90!


He had no problem digging into his cake and going to town...that is once he figured out cake was inside that icing circle.
***
Shayden, your father and I love you so much! We feel so blessed that God has allowed you to join our lives and we are excited each day to see how you grow and develop. My heart melts each time you smile and when you give me hugs...its indescribable. Thank you for being a boy and getting into all of my things and carrying them around the house - I am sure I will find them someday and smile! You are a true pleasure and I am so thankful to be your Mom.
Love you, Mommy

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Big Birthday Shayden!

Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Jen

Becky said...

Thanks for the pics!!!

And happy birthday Little Man! You are one blessed boy!

Chris and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Shayden! I cannot believe he is already one! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time celebrating :)

AMB said...

Aww, so sweet. You are such a great mommy! We love you Shayden!

Rachel said...

Slow down little buddy, you guys don't need to grow up this fast. Your aunt Rachel and Uncle John couldn't be more proud of you!