Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We had an absolute blast this weekend taking part in our first trick-or-treat with Shayden (my first one as well I should admit). He and his cousin Eli took to the streets with a fury and were not in the least shy about approaching whomever might have candy/pumpkins/anything that would light up or was an animal. It was a complete riot and we were in shock as to how well they did. I still have a smile on my face and cannot wait to do it again. Enjoy the pics!



4 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

Happy Halloween Shayden! Hope you got lots of candy you little lion!

The4Scotts said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! yay!

Becky said...

This is so stinkin' adorable. These two boys are killing me!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jen said...

ADORABLE!