Sunday, December 06, 2009

Laugh out Loud Good

So I might be a bit of a Starbucks fanatic...in reality it is just coffee in general. So this past week when Shayden and I headed to church to help decorate for Christmas a little coffee was definitely in order.

side note (important for story): For those of you who have the pleasure of attending our church and have met "Uganda John" (which for the record he likes being called) then you would know his trademark phrase which is "Hey Paw Paw" in his very African accent and booming voice.

As we pulled through the drive-thru a very familiar voice greeted us on the other end...it was the professional starbucks greeting but since I knew it was John on the other end I shouted "Hey Paw Paw" when it was time to give my order. As John is laughing through the speaker at me and saying Hi, Shayden is in his car seat in the back losing it...I mean peels of laughter are ringing through the car...it was such a belly laugh that I tried it again and again and again. He and I laughed all the way to the pick up window where I am relaying all this to John. As we could not pass up the opportunity we shot some video to share. Shayden is still loving it and now has his own rendition that is just as cute!

10 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

That just made me smile so big--I love his laugh!! Love Chris' accent too--nice!

KTEAM said...

That is probably the sweetest thing I have seen all day. He is so cute!

Chris and Amanda said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love that his little bottom tooth shows really big when he laughs :) Even our short trip to OH included meeting Uganda John - thanks for sharing!

AMB said...

What a cutie! Put a smile on my face.

Becky said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

I love how that makes Shayden laugh so hard! You have got to show this to John!

Rachel said...

So cute. I've never heard him laugh so hard before. Eli loved it too!

The4Scotts said...

that is hysterical! :)

The4Scotts said...

that is hysterical! His laugh is addicting!

skyesgirl2 said...

That is SO great! I come and watch it just to laugh!!!

Jen said...

OMGoodness! Soooooo funny!