Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stocking Madness

Each Christmas Eve Eve my mother and I exchange stockings as it is my favorite tradition. This year as I pulled out her stocking she commented on how hers may not be as good..etc. No biggie right, I mean last year she forgot all together so I was up for anything. As she rounded the corner this is what she had in her hand... I nearly lost it, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Not only did she make up for forgetting last year but she really hit it BIG this year. I thought I was going to pee my pants.




The next morning we had to stuff Shayden inside just to show how large this thing really is.



Way to go Mom - you rock!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

That is the BIGGEST stocking I've ever seen! That's awesome!

The4Scotts said...

what a great memory!! makes me tear up just thinking about how you'll always remember that! :) way to go Aunt Anne!! That truly is hilarious! :)