Thursday, April 29, 2010

31 cents of Bliss

Shayden was in heaven last night with his 1st real ice cream cone. Baskin Robbins had a 31 cent cone from 5-8pm and we headed over to meet our friends while Chris was working. While in line waiting our turn I decided to ask Shayden what kind of ice cream he wanted (since he has never been given this choice I was interested to see what he would come up with), he didn't even hesitate and stated very simple "blue ice cream"! Huh, what, are you kidding me...no way buddy but good try. So Mommy had to veto that and order up some strawberry which was just fine with him. I then decided to not interfere at all with his experience and just let him go at it...he was so focused he barely looked at anyone else and didn't say two words until he was done (err..when Mommy kindly cut him off and threw away the rest).
Enjoy these sweet moments of bliss..






2 comments:

Rachel Costello said...

So cute. And I love that you just let it drip all over him so he could have the whole experience!

AMB said...

Love it! What a good Mommy! I am not ready to take that plunge yet and let him eat a cone by himself :)