Thursday, April 08, 2010

Good Graffiti



Spring and summer just wouldn't be the same without sidewalk chalk so of course when Wally World had a box for $1 I was a total sucker and had to let Shayden have a run at it. Needless to say we didn't pick the best day as it rained all morning and left it breezy and chilly this afternoon, but what kind of mom would I be if I didn't follow through on a promise.
So, we hit the back sidewalk and went after it. Shayden did great keeping it out of his mouth and enjoyed switching all the colors from each hand and making one mark on the cement before moving on to another color. I had a large mommy moment when I realized just how messy sidewalk chalk can be and we both had to strip down when we came inside...wow, can you say this should be done right before bath time and only in play clothes!!!

No comments: