Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Date with Mommy

Since the addition of Quinton to the crew Shayden and I haven't had a chunk of time just the two of us...which I am sure he was missing (at least I tell myself that).  So this past Saturday when Chris offered to take Q with him I jumped at the chance to hang out with Shayden and take him tailgating at the OSU game.  
We jumped on the bike and hit the trail downtown to join all the madness around the stadium.  Shayden has been infatuated with the marching band since his introduction to buckeye fever last year.  This year proved to only increase that passion as we march around the house, play the drums, guitar, take off our hat and bow (like the drum major) etc...  So as soon as we had lunch at the tailgate we jumped on the chance to see both bands enter St. John's Arena for the skull session.  Shayden had a blast and did not take his eyes off the band members until they had marched out of eye sight.  It was a great afternoon and I was happy to have the memory with him.




3 comments:

Brit said...

Thank you for posting, was a nice, brief break from studying at the library!!

lol, Shayden's hot dog pic is so funny!

When do I get that time with the boys, that Shayden was asking about? I don't want to miss much more trips to the bathroom ; )

AMB said...

Looks like a blast!

AMB said...

Looks like a blast!