Monday, November 01, 2010

November 1st

As we head into a season of thankfulness I thought I would give all you ladies (or gents) out there with a dishwasher something to be thankful for....

my sink after a nice dinner :
(this equals no paper plates and more than 1 course was prepared)


Start time: 10:20pm
Finish time: 11pm

My counter, oven and yes even the highchair with everything drying upon completion:


And please don't read this wrong, I am not complaining...I know full well my blessings here too...HOT water, nice rubber gloves so my hands don't get chapped, a wonderful sponge brush that fills itself with soap so I don't have to take an extra step and squeeze out droplets of soap as I go....you get the point.  But, and a small but, when my day comes and I realize the american dream of owning my own dishwasher I will bask in its beauty and possibly but not probably toss my rubber gloves under the sink.

Welcome to November!

2 comments:

AMB said...

SO THANKFUL FOR MY DISHWASHER! I feel for you girl!

Becky said...

Woah. You are a trooper!!!!