Thursday, September 23, 2010

Classic Moment

Scene: Day after arriving home from the beach and the house is a disaster and nothing is put away.

Me: (from the other room) Shayden what are you doing?
Shayden: (yells) I'm cutting the grass
Me:  Okay buddy, good job...keep it up.

(Shayden comes into the kitchen while still "mowing")

Me: Hey buddy, what's in your ears?
Shayden:  I'm listening to my music



side note: yes that is a walker and I already feel bad that one day all too soon I am going to have to tell him he has to share his lawn mower with Quinton who needs it to learn how to walk.  Oh boy!

4 comments:

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

Love the WIRELESS earphones-pretty fancy!

Chris and Amanda said...

Love it! That is awesome!

Jen said...

Awesome! So glad you snapped and picture and posted. What a fun one to remember!!

The4Scotts said...

he is so sweet...and witty! :) Love it!