Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mom's Rule

This past weekend was "guys weekend" for Chris and all my brothers.  Each year the guys hit the golf course and have man time for a weekend...totally needed and deserved for all of them.  But those that remain home - well I believe we deserve medals for these weekends.  Which is why I put on my super woman costume and then shacked up with my SIL Rachel to tackle the weekend with another adult.  (My mom didn't raise a fool)
We had such a good time and the weekend flew by.  Eli and Norah were troopers sharing all their toys, crib, etc. and Rachel was a super host.  Activities included, many meals out on the deck, Apple picking, Party with the cousins and sisters, church and a family meal at Grandma and Papa's house.  All in all a wonderful weekend with great memories.


Saturday morning pajama party


The apple orchard


Hay ride and apple picking
Posted by Picasa

No comments: