Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quinton's Room Makeover

If I start this post honestly, I would have to tell you that I need to take a break (after only entering the title) to go wipe Shayden's bottom for his second potty break during nap time...can someone say 'milking it'!

Ok, here we go...Quinton's room!
I can honestly say I have had a total blast getting to decorate Q's room.  There is just something about doing a nursery that makes you feel all warm inside.  It was particularly fun because while not too many changes were made, kept bedding, kept furniture, etc., great things were added and the painting of the room brought it all together.

Here is before we moved in:


And after:


While I still have a few things I want to put on the wall, it is definitely a little boys nursery and we love it.

Now on to Shayden's.


No comments: