Thursday, January 12, 2012

Theater First

Shayden and Quinton made their first visit to the Theater today when we were invited to attend "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" at the Riffe Theater in downtown Columbus.



I am happy to report it was a total success.  I knew Shayden was going to enjoy it but I wasn't so sure I could keep Quinton quite for the entire performance.  He did great - laughed at funny moments, clapped when everyone else did and sat on my lap like a champ for the entire 45 minutes.  

The only downer - my minor ticket for paying only the partial fee in the parking lot slot.  Its all about choices and mommy made a poor choice.  HAVE CASH ON HAND MOMMY!!!

All in all a wonderful morning and a great first time experience for both boys!



Thank you to my sis Kristen and her gaggle for sharing this fun event with us.




No comments: