Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beach Week

This past week we enjoyed a wonderful family vacation, which means 24 people packed into a beach house and living together for a week...pure bliss! Seriously though, my family is awesome which means this really is a total blast for us and we wouldn't want it any other way. This year was even better than the last because we were back on the beach and in a house that actually fit us all fairly well -10 bedrooms, 7.5 baths and the largest dining table I have seen that could seat us all together!


I do have to admit that this year was a major learning curve for Chris and I. Our first family vacation with Shayden which meant learning how to juggle down time for each of us and still have the couple/family time we wanted as well. It took us a few days to find our rythmn but once we got going I was wishing we had another week to go. Shayden was a champ, he loved the beach (eating sand that is), loved the water and couldn't get enough of all the cousins to play with.


4 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

Beautiful pics! Glad you guys had such a wonderful time!

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

I love the pictures! What a HUGE loving family!

Erin said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I am glad you all had such a great time!

Angie Kay said...

I didn't realize until now, but all you siblings have a baby (except one). That must be fun raising all your babies together. I hope everything is going well. I miss you.