Monday, June 01, 2009

Desperate

I had to post this shot as I caught myself laughing out loud at how desperate I have become to get my chocolate/sugar fix. Chris and I are currently doing the 30 Day Shred with our girl Jillian from the Biggest Loser and are trying to keep all sweets and temptations out of the house...so what do I do, look high and low for probably what would add up to be a few hours over the course of days until I find something to curb my cravings.
Thanks to my mother and grandmother I have been permanently scarred with a major sweet tooth. I don't eat sweets in mass quantities but I have found that I do need them on a regular basis....as in my ideal world would be a sweet after every meal (save breakfast but I think my lattes count for that) and then possibly another sweet in the afternoon or late at night???? What, don't look at me like that I know there are others of you out there. And in their honor I give you a nice spoon full of peanut butter (I prefer creamy) with some chocolate chips on top...spread them around folks you only get to dip your spoon once in the pb jar.


7 comments:

AMB said...

Girl I love it! You know I am right there with you. Remember on the phone the other day as I was dipping my chocolate bar into peanut butter :). Someday we will binge together again!

Becky said...

That is hilarious!! Yet - surprisingly tempting! I might have to break that one out sometime. :o)

The4Scotts said...

you crack me up! And yes, I am very much like that as well...have to have my salty...and then can't do salty w/o topping it off w/ a little sweets!!
congrats on the 30 day shred...hope it goes well!! :)

Jen said...

HIlarious! Love the creativity in that dessert!

:)

KTEAM said...

That is so funny. I have a back of mini chocolate chips in my cabinet for that very reason.

Ryan, Stephanie, Sam and Blake said...

I gave in and tried it yesterday and couldn't even taste the chocolate chips--only the peanut butter! :(

Erin said...

okay-another one for you to try sometime
Take an oreo cookie and dip it in that peanut butter and my firend you will have a tagalong(girl scout cookie)
So good!
I love your will to create!